calendar thinks 2007 == 2008

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: calendar thinks 2007 == 2008
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:18:06 +0200

Hi

I'm use emacs-cvs, and erm, this could very well be my own doing, but
since the last update of my debian cvs package, my calendar block
appointments seem to randomly show up most or some other days. In any case
don't stop at the block end date.

Has S=something changed that I should be aware of? I guess I should not be
using the bleeding edge and expect it to make life better all the time..

Regards,

Gijs

--
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men
have mediocrity thrust upon them.