Re: 23.0.60; uid problems on w32

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; uid problems on w32
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 01:15:47 +0200

Thanks Thierry,

I will upload new versions as soon as I have been able to understand some problems with mumamo I have seen there now.

thdox wrote:
Lennart, the last build you provide me by private email corrects the issue with uid.
By this email I wanted to make it known and close this thread of email.
Lennart & others, I wanted to thank you for the fix.
Lennart, I will wait for the next Emacs+EmacsW32 build to test other issues I described in emacswiki.

Best regards,

Thierry, I have just uploaded a (patched) test version here:

I think that the patches does not affect the problem we have been working with here.

Lennart, I confirm that the version I uploaded from your site do not solve the uid issue.

That's because Jason installed his fix only on the release branch, not
on the trunk.

Any other test I could do to make things progress ?

Could you please try the latest trunk?  This problem is supposed to be
fixed there, along with a similar problem with inode numbers.

Lennart, could you please provide me a compiled version with the patch? Thank you very much.