Re: Bootstrapping Emacs-23.0.60-trunk newly broken (GNU/Linux, Cygwin)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Bootstrapping Emacs-23.0.60-trunk newly broken (GNU/Linux, Cygwin)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:03:01 -0400

> From: Romain Francoise <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:31:49 +0200
> Cc: Chong Yidong <address@hidden>,
>       Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>, address@hidden
>
> Stefan, Yidong, is it okay to send these notifications to
> emacs-devel?

I'm neither Stefan nor Yidong, but IMHO emacs-devel is the _only_
place where these notifications should go.  Just be sure to subscribe
the buildbot's address to the list, because otherwise its
notifications will be held by mailman until I free them (since
emacs-devel is a moderated list), and you cannot rely on me doing that
more than once or twice a day.

Btw, aren't there facilities on Savannah (or maybe subversions) to run
scheduled builds like that?  If not, IMO they should add such a
feature, and if it already exists, we should use it in preference to
external tools.