Re: Build failure: feature not provided

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Build failure: feature not provided
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 16:19:43 -0400

> Obviously I disagree, since I made the opposite changes in the first place.

I know.  But I have no idea why you bothered to make such a change.
After all, the file that does the `require' should be loaded only once
anyway and this `require' is the only place where we may load this
loaddefs file, so `load' would work just as well.

And if someone ever decides to reload calendar.el, I wonder why you
think it wrong for cal-loaddefs. to also be reloaded.

It's not like it matters much, either way, really.

        Stefan