Re: patch about moving file (or directory) to the Recycle Bin on Windows

From: Toru TSUNEYOSHI
Subject: Re: patch about moving file (or directory) to the Recycle Bin on Windows NT series
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 05:18:40 +0900

Now I made new patch for function move-file-to-trash (maybe as you
wrote).

step to enable move-file-to-trash:

    cd src
    patch -i patch__enable_delete_to_trash.diff
    make all install

    Run emacs
    (load-file "move-file-to-trash.el")
    (setq delete-by-moving-to-trash t)

I think it is useful. And I wish that someone else improve the code.