Re: Next release

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Next release
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:43:07 +0200

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 2:56 AM, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

>  The multi-tty change is not different from any other: if there's a part
>  which you find dubious, please bring it up here so we can fix it
>  (either reverting that part of the change, or adding comments to better
>  explain it, ...).

>From admin/FOR-RELEASE, Windows section:

** libxpm is loaded too soon
Since the multi-tty merge, libxpm is loaded before the init files because
of changes in toolbar setup; that prevents using image-library-alist in
.emacs to select the desired XPM library.  Reported by Takashi Hiromatsu.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-02/msg02191.html

 Juanma