Re: Full screen mode on windows

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: Full screen mode on windows
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:31:41 +0530

Hi,
 I have the following key mapping and it just works fine on M$. You
can add tests to check if tool bar is enabled and remove it, restore
it later by storing keeping track (the way I restore - max/restore).

(global-set-key [(control ?=)] '(lambda ()
                                  (interactive)
                                  (if (and (boundp '*frame-max) *frame-max)
                                      (progn
                                        (setq *frame-max nil)
                                        (w32-send-sys-command 61728))
                                    (progn
                                      (setq *frame-max t)
                                      (w32-send-sys-command 61488)))))

-dhruva

--
Contents reflect my personal views only!