Re: Longlines mode in menu

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Longlines mode in menu
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:21:59 +0200

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 2:22 AM, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:
>> I have remapped the arrow keys but left C-n and C-p alone (in Aquamacs).
>
> That might perhaps be a good choice (or maybe better an option?)

Eh?  Maybe (hopefully!) I misunderstand what's being said, but any
change that makes the arrow keys do the "right thing", but _not_ C-n/C-p
is broken, full stop.

Both things are "right", it might be good to have both behaviors available. I guess those using the arrow keys more expect the new behaviour.

Though I am not at all sure.