Re: Longlines mode in menu

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Longlines mode in menu
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:11:44 +0900

"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:
>> Well one problem is that you're making it a global minor-mode.
>>
>> Such things are much easier to get right if you're only doing it for a
>> single buffer.
>
> Yes, it might be more flexible as a globalized minor mode.

Hmm, well I didn't really man that, I just meant it should be an ordinary --
buffer-local -- minor-mode.

That way, the "visual" bindings will only be present when actually
needed, so will cause less confusion.

-Miles

--
Justice, n. A commodity which in a more or less adulterated condition the
State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal