Re: Font not defined

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Font not defined
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:36:10 +0900

"Robert J. Chassell" <address@hidden> writes:
>     > In the regular Emacs mail user agent, neither the *mail* buffer nor
>     > any buffer saved as a file is changed when mail is sent.
>
>    Well, you should have that fixed or get an agent with this feature.
>    It is very useful for the Date and Message-ID headers to be set by the
>    agent, and inserted into the buffer.
>
> I agree it is useful.  I am using the mailer provided by GNU Emacs 23.

Just customize mail-user-agent to be `message-user-agent' and use M-x
compose-mail to get message mode.

Message mode renames the buffer after sending (changing *foo* to
*sent-foo*).

-Miles

--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that