Re: GDB debugger mode for Emacs in ELPA

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: GDB debugger mode for Emacs in ELPA
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:09:17 +1200

 > On a side note: I am able to install gdb-shell package. Hence, for larger
 > files, something is going wrong!

The package gdb-mi comprises two lisp files stored in a tar file, gdb-shell is
just one lisp file.  I suspect you'll get the same error whenever you invoke
tar-summarize-buffer, e.g., visit a tar file in a buffer.  It looks like
Emacs can't find the bloc referenced by 0x2ed8a08.  I don't understand
enough about memory allocation in r_re_alloc to say what causes it, though.