Re: Emacs vista build failures

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs vista build failures
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:38:28 -0400

    Richard, you're perhaps the brightest guy around, here.  How long did it
    take you to get your first GNU/Linux installation installed and _fully_
    working (i.e. all peripherals, networking, X-Windows, email,
    web-browsing, ....  all satisfactory)?

I have never done this myself.  Perhaps that's why I am the brightest
guy around ;-).

Actually, what's best to do depends on your goals.  If your wish is to
get a machine running ASAP, ask (or even pay) an expert to do it.
If your wish is to learn more about GNU/Linux system administration,
installing it yourself is a good way to learn.

foryou