Re: line-line-move-visual: was line motion problem

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: line-line-move-visual: was line motion problem
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:07:13 -0400

On 18 Jul 2008, at 11:21, Stefan Monnier wrote:
My font doesn't seem to know the char 2230, and UnicodeData.txt doesn't seem to know that char either. So we should probably use something else.

It's the standard unicode 182 (U+00B6), "Pilcrow". See also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilcrow

2230 might be wrong for the general case, but it does work for me. Do you know what the right code would be?