Re: isearch multiple buffers

From: Thomas Link
Subject: Re: isearch multiple buffers
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:42:20 +0200

Back then I used xemacs most of the time (mostly because compilation was
slightly easier on cygwin/windows). xemacs has cl loaded by default, and
I considered it preferable to use its functions. I don't think this
version has been thoroughly tested with emacs.

Do you have any plans or ideas about updating filesets.el in Emacs
with a newer version you have?
Not in the near future (not because I'm against updating it but because I'm currently not able to test my current version). Feel free to rip out what you like. The last time I was contacted because of filesets I sent him my lastest version. If you're interested I can send you whatever I have. I'd assume though that it's the same version as on the website.