Re: Cocoa port: document icon

From: Seiji Zenitani
Subject: Re: Cocoa port: document icon
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 01:06:21 -0400

Hi,

Here is a merged Info.plist file for Cocoa port.
(nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.base/Contents/Info.plist)

I changed CFBundleIdentifier from "Emacs" to "org.gnu.Emacs",
similar to the current Carbon port.

I temporary changed the application signature (CFBundleSignature)
from "Emcs" (Emacs.app) to "EMAx" (Carbon Emacs).
Which signature will we use?
I prefer "EMAx", because Cocoa Emacs will be
a new version (23) of GNU Emacs,
whose current signature is "EMAx".
The file "PkgInfo" should be modified accordingly.

Seiji