Re: Emacs vista build failures

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: Emacs vista build failures
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:18:21 -0700

Karl Berry wrote:
    I'm interested in seeing what ideas you have for improving our
    build and installation specs, etc.  I have cc'd Karl Berry
    hoping that in a few days he will set up another list where we can
    discuss that.

I've set up a new list, address@hidden, and subscribed these
addresses (you should have received welcome msgs):

I don't mind using that address although I understand the
topic to be larger in scope than just emacs.

-t