Re: Removing MULTI_KBOARD

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: Removing MULTI_KBOARD
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 23:55:57 -0700

Richard M Stallman <address@hidden> writes:

  >     >  > did we agree to remove MULTI_KBOARD or didn't we?
  >     >
  >     > Why?
  >
  >     Well, obviously because, if it was not discussed, that's the kind of
  >     wide-scale change that *should* have been discussed.
  >
  > You are right about that.

Sorry, but this approach is not a good start.
The code was turned off by default, unused and unnecessary, and that has
been explained on the list almost a year ago.  If someone has a problem
with that, it would be much more productive to explain why, but not just
hand waving, with some real experience/examples.  Otherwise please let
bygones be bygones, it's a terrible waste of time.