building with libotf

From: Frederik Hohlfeld
Subject: building with libotf
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 19:25:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hi there

I'm configuring a current CVS Emacs on Debian Lenny with
libotf-dev 0.9.4 installed:

./configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-makeinfo
--with-libotf

At the end I'm getting this:

  Does Emacs use -lfreetype?                              yes
  Does Emacs use -lm17n-flt?                              yes
  Does Emacs use -lotf?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -lxft?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use X toolkit scroll bars?                   no

How do I persuade Emacs to use my OTF library?

Thanks for reading
Frederik Hohlfeld