Re: Property list key names

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Property list key names
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 18:17:44 +0200

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 17:11, Lennart Borgman (gmail)
<address@hidden> wrote:

What I am trying to do is finding different CL symbol definitions. I do not
know CL at all and it is quite frustrating trying to find the definition
sources. (Though I am beginning to understand defstruct etc now.)

I do not understand.

If there for example is something like this

 (defstruct ert-stats
   (selector (assert nil)))

then a defstruct selector function `ert-stats-selector' is defined. It would be nice to go to that function directly from the link in `describe-function', but currently the position in the file is not found.

And there is no information at all provided by describe-function that it is made by defstruct. Wouldn't it be nice if the CL library added that information? I am not very fond of that CL black box game.