Re: Release plans

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:54:32 -0400

   You always assume people are stupid.  Please don't do that, it
   really offends me.

I have no idea where you got that from.  I never made such an
assumption, I am quite naive when it comes to people, and think the
best of them.

   Some people are annoyed by the transient mark, some are not.  Even
   if all maintainers would find that feature annoying, it would be a
   good thing to have it anyway for some people might find it useful.

TTM doesn't have the side effect of alllowing someone to subjugate the
rights of a user, loadable modules do.