Re: Proposal for a new API to fullscreen

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Proposal for a new API to fullscreen
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:13:09 +0200

Ivan Kanis wrote:
> I have made a patch for Windows that I sent on this list. There is a
> function called mac-toggle-max-window on Carbon Emacs that works.

There is a patch for maximizing windows in Emacs+EmacsW32 that have been
used for some years now.

This has not been adopted into Emacs partly because it was not clear if
the Emacs display engine could handle it correctly. In fact there is
(was?) a small bug regarding screen update (at the bottom of screen).