Re: Release plans

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:17:13 +0000

     > Since I have no clue what you might mean by "copying between people",
     > no, I'm not saying any such thing.

   > I gather I've been trolled.  'bye!

You should never write that you have no clue, unless, of course, you
really don't!

What about the practical issues, whether binary study is easy, and the
degree to which and how to gain compliance world wide for copyright law?

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden