Re: Requesting bzr repository of emacs on savannah

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Requesting bzr repository of emacs on savannah
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 02:55:53 +0900

Phil Hagelberg <address@hidden> writes:
> I use git for my personal projects, but I'm looking forward to finally
> moving away from CVS. If bzr is ready for Emacs, Emacs is certainly
> ready for bzr.

Of course what really matter is emacs developers, not "emacs"...

The automobile has not merely taken over the street, it has dissolved the
living tissue of the city.  Its appetite for space is absolutely insatiable;
moving and parked, it devours urban land, leaving the buildings as mere
islands of habitable space in a sea of dangerous and ugly traffic.
[James Marston Fitch, New York Times, 1 May 1960]