Convert etc/AUTHORS to UTF-8?

From: Ulrich Mueller
Subject: Convert etc/AUTHORS to UTF-8?
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:38:27 +0200

Since all ChangeLog files were converted from iso-2022-7bit to utf-8
encoding some time ago, I wonder if the same should be done for the
etc/AUTHORS file?

A patch for authors.el is attached. I've verified that the old and new
versions produce identical results (except for the different encoding
of course).

Ulrich

2008-09-11  Ulrich Mueller  <address@hidden>

        * emacs-lisp/authors.el: Change encoding of file to utf-8.
        (authors-coding-system): Likewise.