Device 0 is not a termcap terminal device

From: csant
Subject: Device 0 is not a termcap terminal device
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:55:13 +0200

Hi,

I am very glad we recently got the --daemon option. I am having a little trouble with it, though. When starting
        $ emacs --daemon
and then attaching an emacsclient with
        $ emacsclient -t <file>
I get the following message:

An error has occurred while loading `/home/csant/.emacs':

error: Device 0 is not a termcap terminal device

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.

When I however start emacs with said flag, everything goes smooth. Also, when starting emacs in non-daemon mode, I get no messages. I am puzzled, and wondering what other ways there are for me to see what actually goes wrong in the init, short of just dumping my whole ~/.emacs hereā€¦

Suggestions appreciated.

/c