Re: Monospace font bug?

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: Monospace font bug?
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 04:08:15 +0100

Chong Yidong wrote:

And see if anything is returned?  For me, this gives

FWIW, I'm running Debian/unstable, and neither xlsfonts (lists x core fonts, not that I encourage them on my system) nor fc-list (lists fontconfig/xft fonts) currently show a font actually called "monospace" on my system. That's not to say there isn't one lurking in the some package in the repos or something.