Re: emacs daemon on win32?

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: emacs daemon on win32?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:46:47 +0000

David De La Harpe Golden wrote:

While I believe the spec is straightforward, I personally won't have time to look implementing it in the next few days anyway (tax filing deadline is Hallowe'en in Ireland, appropriately enough!), so below find my (trivial) design notes.

Braindump addendum:
Also to note, gtk+ has a system tray icon abstraction class GtkStatusIcon, I guess gtk+ emacs maybe should go through that rather than implementing the spec from scratch...