[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 00:28:29 +0000
Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.2.3
Quoting "Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden>:
> These files have no copyright notices and no license notices.
They are all conversions from OASIS and W3C released specifications.
Some of the DocBook ones do have notices, but we could take this opportunity
anyway to update to DocBook 5.0, which is officially released in RELAX format
RDF, XHTML and XSL are all W3C standards, the DTDs for which appear to be
released under a license that the owners intended to be Free (see
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231), but the
words "without fee" may be a problem.
- etc/schema, Richard M. Stallman, 2008/11/03
- etc/schema, Richard M. Stallman, 2008/11/04
- Re: etc/schema,
- Re: etc/schema, Richard M. Stallman, 2008/11/05
- Re: etc/schema, jasonr, 2008/11/06
- Re: etc/schema, Chong Yidong, 2008/11/06