RE: bug#1346: Window shrinks with each invocation

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: bug#1346: Window shrinks with each invocation
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 07:44:33 -0800

This message from the bug mailing list makes me think that each bug-list mailing
should include a link at the bottom that takes you directly to the entry for
that message on the bug-list web site.

Users should not need to have memorized the bug web site URL, type it in, and
navigate to the particular bug #. They should be able to just click a link in
the mail to get to the appropriate bug entry and thread.

That is typical behavior for the bug mail communications I'm aware of. It is
typical for web-based applications that notify users by email.

You can see from the last line below that this would also help avoid filing new
bugs for the same problem.