Re: space, M-x

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: space, M-x
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:30:48 -0500

> It should be possible for repeat-complex-command to have position-
> sensitive completion based on the interactive spec (if one exists) of
> the closest enclosing function call.

Yes, I can see it working for commands whose interactive specs take the
form of a string, but if it's a sexp, it seems to stand somewhere between
very difficult and impossible.

Of course, we could supplement function(command) info with completion
info (additionally to the indentation and edebug info) so as not to need
to analyse the sexp (and so it also works for non-commands).

        Stefan