Re: error in server-running-p on M$

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: error in server-running-p on M$
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:46:01 +0100

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 12:26, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

> Stopping the server removes the file.

Ah, no, it doesn't, because IIRC you opposed to it:

  ;; Delete the associated connection file, if applicable.
  ;; This is actually problematic: the file may have been overwritten by
  ;; another Emacs server in the mean time, so it's not ours any more.
  ;; (and (process-contact proc :server)
  ;;      (eq (process-status proc) 'closed)
  ;;      (ignore-errors (delete-file (process-get proc :server-file))))

I was mistaken because my .emacs includes code to delete it.

But it *should* be deleted.

  Juanma