Re: Ruby mode added

From: Will Farrington
Subject: Re: Ruby mode added
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:45:26 -0500

I'm unsure of the policy but whatever it is it should be consistent.

On Dec 10, 2008, at 2:24 PM, Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> wrote:

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

Does anyone see any problem?

Not exactly a problem, but isn't the preferred style for the
auto-mode-alist regexp to use \\' instead of $ ?

What's the latest on the policy for adding stuff to auto-mode-alist and
interpreter-mode-alist?  Should it go in files.el or be autoloaded?

Not ruby related, but given we are talking about auto-mode-alist:
shouldn't nxml be added to it somehow?