Re: Possible to show tooltip at (point) ????

From: Kevin Burton
Subject: Re: Possible to show tooltip at (point) ????
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 09:14:45 -0800

Yeah...

I'm about to take the family to the beach but I will look when I get home....

http://www.dr-qubit.org/predictive/user-guide/html/Completion-Tooltip.html#Completion-Tooltip

I *think* what they're doing is bringing up the tooltip based on a keyboard event which *CAN* get the absolute x/y coords.

I have a different goal which is to show the tooltip during idle timeout or when you enter an overlay.

Specifically, I'm writing a just in time compiler which compiles files right after you save the and highlights your errors in red.

Anyway.... I'll look at the source and report back.