Moving to bzr?

From: dhruva
Subject: Moving to bzr?
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:12:00 +0530

Hi,
 Not trying to start a flame thread, however I would like to update
some findings.
I am updating bzr from their development branch and hence have the
latest and greatest. When I run a 'bzr pull' on Emacs repo daily, it
is running for >15 mins versus less than 3 mins for git. This is a
serious usability issue. If more constructive feedback is required, I
could profile it send the output over time and see if things are
improving or status quo.

-dhruva

--
Contents reflect my personal views only!