Re: Changing font in Emacs-22.3 (Windows)

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Changing font in Emacs-22.3 (Windows)
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:35:50 +0100

Chong Yidong ha scritto:

Does saving the default face work if you do M-x customize face RET
default RET, make changes there, and do C-x C-s?

The problem is that I do not know, following the method you suggest,
which item to choose to set 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono' by default,
instead of 'Courier New'.

In any case I have solved modifying an old .emacs file.

Thanks,
   Angelo.