MH-E diffs no longer sent to mh-e-devel

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: MH-E diffs no longer sent to mh-e-devel
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:56:24 -0800

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

> Bill Wohler wrote (on Sat, 10 Jan 2009 at 19:59 -0800):
>
> > You know, I haven't seen the commit messages for your recent changes. Do
> > you know if a CVS loginfo or alias change has occurred recently? Who
> > should I notify about this? I had arranged to have a copy of commit
> > messages for emacs/lisp/mh-e go to address@hidden
>
> It used to be that CVS log messages went to emacs-commit, and the
> diffs went to emacs-diffs. Since a few weeks ago, everything goes to
> the diffs list (with the cvs logs as a header). It may be this has
> messed things up. I suggest asking address@hidden, with a cc
> to emacs-devel.

Greetings. If what Glenn says is true, could you please reinstate the
configuration that we had set up some time ago so that a copy of the
diffs for MH-E (I think it was just emacs/lisp/mh-e) go to
address@hidden Thank you!

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD