Pretest next week

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Pretest next week
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 00:03:53 -0500

The legal stuff that we were waiting on has been sorted out, so, barring
unforseen circumstances, we will begin the pretest next week.

There is one more task that needs to be done---moving the pmail files to
replace rmail.  Could someone please take care of that?  The pmail files
are now in a correct state, so this just involves replacing `pmail' with
`rmail' everywhere in those files, and changing the file names.