Re: Functions in kill-emacs-hook aren't run if emacs gets killed with SI

From: grischka
Subject: Re: Functions in kill-emacs-hook aren't run if emacs gets killed with SIGTERM
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:01:43 +0100

On balance, I would leave things as they are, i.e. don't run
kill-emacs-hook when we get SIGTERM.  After all, we are being killed,
so only the minimum necessary cleanup should be in order.

That seems to me like a quite twisted argumentation to say that
        "kill-emacs-hook"
should NOT be run because
        "After all, we are being killed ...".

Btw, with SIGINT emacs (GTK) quits like this
        Fatal Error (6)Abort
Is this a bug?

--- grischka