Re: Change in rmail-reply

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: Change in rmail-reply
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:58:49 -0500

    > The RFC is clear, but it seems to be clearly wrong. If John Doe
    > sends a message to you, and you resend it to me, and I do "reply to
    > all", it seems clear that my reply should by default go to you.

    should end up with entirely new From/To headers.

You seem to assume a distinction between "forwarding" and "resending".
Would you please explain it?

    reinserted into the mail delivery chain by someone.

When you resend John Doe's message to me, doesn't that mean it has
been "reinserted into the mail delivery chain" by you?  I seems that
way to me.