Re: NS: ns-expand-space / slider in Preferences dialog not functional

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: NS: ns-expand-space / slider in Preferences dialog not functional
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:16:58 +0900

YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <address@hidden> writes:
>   a. preferences panel
>   b. alpha-component in color specification
>   c. color image for stipple (cf. tiling patch by Miles Bader)

Wouldn't we want some of these for non-NS systems?

[Especially the alpha component]

Perhaps some NS features should be merged into the core; even if
currently they lack good backend support, much of the code is probably
in non-backend places, and existing NS support would help keep it from
bit-rotting.

-Miles

--
`The suburb is an obsolete and contradictory form of human settlement'