Platform-specific symbols in cus-start.el

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Platform-specific symbols in cus-start.el
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:48:04 +0200

This change:

    2009-03-21  David Reitter <address@hidden>

            * cus-start.el (all): add
            `ns-{control|command|alternate|function}-modifier',
            `ns-antialias-text' and `ns-use-qd-smoothing'

was incomplete.  You cannot just add platform-specific symbols to
cus-start.el, because building Emacs will then output warning
messages, like this:

    Note, built-in variable `ns-control-modifier' not bound
    Note, built-in variable `ns-command-modifier' not bound
    Note, built-in variable `ns-alternate-modifier' not bound
    Note, built-in variable `ns-function-modifier' not bound
    Note, built-in variable `ns-antialias-text' not bound
    Note, built-in variable `ns-use-qd-smoothing' not bound

You need to add something to the code that avoids warnings for symbols
that are native to specific platforms.  See the change I committed; I
have no way of testing that on NextStep, so please see that I didn't
break anything.

Also, please don't use regexp-like shorthands in ChangeLog entries, as
this is against GNU coding standards (it defeats searching for changes
using grep).  Please always state the full names of functions,
variables, files, etc.