Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:47:08 +0300

> From: Karl Fogel <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:11:49 -0400
> Cc: Jason Earl <address@hidden>, address@hidden
>
> 1.14 will include the end-of-line conversion feature.  (It would be
> great to be able to easily test Windows development!  Of course, Emacs
> itself handles the different EOL styles, but still...)

What exactly do we want to test in this regard?  Emacs source files
all have Unixy EOLs, at least for me (I do "cvs up -kb" all the time),
and I hope Bazaar will let me continue doing that.

Does Bazaar have an option of leaving text files with their original
EOL format?  If not, then Bazaar will have to be careful not to
convert EOLs in files that are kept in the repository with DOS EOLs --
these are the *.bat files and few of the Leim sources.