Re: New emacs maintainer for cygwin

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Re: New emacs maintainer for cygwin
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 18:39:55 -0400

On 5/20/2009 6:19 PM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Ken Brown wrote:
I realize that this patch does not fix a regression from emacs 22.3,

Gulp! Which regression I am missing?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. There's a policy that, in general, no new patches will be applied unless their purpose is to fix a regression from 22.3. There is no regression that's being fixed by this patch. Its purpose is just to simplify the build.