Re: [CEDET-devel] Switching CEDET from CVS to a Distributed VCS.

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [CEDET-devel] Switching CEDET from CVS to a Distributed VCS.
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 00:45:32 +0200

Hi Eric,

I think I have said it before, but I believe it is worth saying again:
Emacs repository will be moved from CVS to Bazaar. And since CEDET is
going to be included in Emacs you will most likely be using Bazaar
after that.

Alex, as I said before I do not know much at all about version control
system. However even from my limited understanding of this I still
can't find room for arguments for using something else than Bazaar for
CEDET. Will not using something else than Bazaar put an extra burdon
on Eric? And I guess that is what we all want to avoid ... ;-)

I am CC-ing Emacs Devel because there are people who understands this
much better than I do.