Re: Sending attachments

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Sending attachments
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 18:39:34 -0400

   Etach looks like just what I had in mind.

I'll see if I can wip up something that we can included in Emacs, that
replaces mail-attach-file in mail-mode so that it will use MIME

   (The parts that interact with Rmail need updating.)

Indeed they do, rmail already has some hooks for MIME.  But the
rmailmime mode that I saw was quite complex, and I can no longer find
it, the URL that is listed in rmail.el doesn't work..

Does anyone have a copy of rmailmime.el?