Re: Sending attachments

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Sending attachments
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 18:39:34 -0400

   Etach looks like just what I had in mind.

I'll see if I can wip up something that we can included in Emacs, that
replaces mail-attach-file in mail-mode so that it will use MIME
instead.

   (The parts that interact with Rmail need updating.)

Indeed they do, rmail already has some hooks for MIME.  But the
rmailmime mode that I saw was quite complex, and I can no longer find
it, the URL that is listed in rmail.el doesn't work..

Does anyone have a copy of rmailmime.el?