Re: Blunderbuss ".dir-locals.el" raises everything in its path!!

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Blunderbuss ".dir-locals.el" raises everything in its path!!
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 04:47:05 +0900

"Davis Herring" <address@hidden> writes:
> My understanding is that people don't want _automatic_ cleanup forced on
> them (so that they can edit as they're used to without having it change
> things unexpectedly) even though they will follow the convention
> eventually.

If I understand the documentation, c-cleanup-list doesn't apply anyway
unless you have electric mode enabled -- and if you have that enabled,
all sorts of stuff starts to happen "automatically".  So it seems a bit
of a stretch to say it "forces" anything.

-Miles

--
Arrest, v. Formally to detain one accused of unusualness.