[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Bazaar migration status?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Bazaar migration status?
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 23:50:42 -0700
User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/23.0.92 (gnu/linux)

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:
> address@hidden writes:
>>> But, yes, I'm also eager to see us move away from CVS.
>> Can we translate this mutual eagerness into actual action?
>> FWIW when I encounter this situation in my professional role I usually
>> just disable committing to the old repos, leaving it on-line, and start
>> fresh with the new repos.
> We're supposedly waiting for the latest Bazaar version to stabilize
> first, see
>   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-06/msg00540.html

Well, we could switch now.  I've just been AWOL on some other stuff
(that unfortunately cannot wait) and have not been able to work on the
Emacs bzr switchover.  My other stuff should be finished in the near
future (near meaning weeks, not months), and then I do intend to come
back to this.  Sorry for the delay, and of course I don't mean to
discourage anyone else from picking up the reins if they want to!


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]