Re: Send all ERC messages to the &bitlbee channel?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Send all ERC messages to the &bitlbee channel?
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 04:02:45 +0800

Renaud Casenave-Péré <address@hidden> writes:

> Did you set erc-auto-query to 0 ?

You mean to `t'?

For me the variable erc-auto-query has no effect on whether the message
is display in the localhost:6667 buffer or in the &bitlbee buffer.  And
again, the problem is only for messages that are sent by people who I
didn't start a discussion with...  for those that I already discuss with
in the &bitlbee buffer, their subsequent messages are correctly
displayed in the &bitlbee buffer.

>> The one about fine tuning erc-auto-query depending on the user?

> Well, you have to invoke the /query command yourself each time you
> want your conversation in another window... Not a really good choice,
> I know...

What I want is to make erc-auto-query to open a window for certain
people and to leave the message in the &bitlbee channel for some
others.

--
 Bastien