RE: Darkening font-lock colors

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Darkening font-lock colors
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 17:16:55 -0700

> I have not talked about trading off. I have said the reverse that we
> do not have to do that. We can meet the requirement for accessibility
> (as specified by WCAG) and still have room for usability changes.

OK, good.

> Yes, but if you tell me more I can maybe suggest something better.

Same thing you said: maybe it's too much. I don't have more to say about it.

> It sounds like it looks very different on your display. Could you
> perhaps show an image?

No, it's the same. Nevermind about it. Just record one opinion not in favor. See
what others think.

As I said already, I don't really care what the default faces are. Just let
users know what they were before, in case they liked one of the old colors and
want to customize to it.