Re: emacs/lisp ChangeLog font-lock.el

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: emacs/lisp ChangeLog font-lock.el
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:37:00 +0200

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Leo<address@hidden> wrote:

> I find the string and keyword colors look too alike.
>
>>         Stefan "who still thinks the exlcusive use of colors in
>>                 font-lock faces is a big mistake.  Bold and italics
>>                 give us a lot more room to maneuver, why not use them?"

There is a "rather" long thread about this here:

   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-07/msg01598.html

and there is a place on EmacsWiki where you can put suggestions (for
colors, maybe I should add bold and italic as Stefan suggests we
should use them too...):

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-07/msg01598.html